Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Desperate Housewives - Season 6 Promotional Photos



Continuing my trend of promos (I swear I will review something again for this blog), here are some nice shots of Desperate Housewives Season 6 which ABC have finally gotten around to releasing.

It's a shame that Marc Cherry and company couldn't have put Drea DeMatteo in one of them as well but here's an interview with the latest edition ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSowIEvVxYY

There's also an interesting interview from Marc Cherry (warning spoilers) as well worth reading .... http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a173530/cherry-housewives-could-be-on-for-years.html

Desperate Housewives returns to ABC, Sundays at 9pm from September 27th and should premiere in the UK and Ireland in October.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know for sure if it's going to start in October in the UK?

shawnlunn2002 said...

Originally I thought it was going to start in October but I haven't heard anything since, so I'm doubting it because Ugly Betty still has more episodes to get through so more than likely it'll be January for Season 6.