Sunday, November 13, 2011

Being Human - Season 4 Major Spoiler

When I say major spoiler, I mean a major one so if you don't want to know, don't read on, though I suspect most will already know what the spoiler in question is.

Russell Tovey has confirmed in a recent interview with The Guardian that Series 4 of the supernatural drama, Being Human will be his last series on the show. It hasn't been confirmed how George will be written out of the series or if the show itself will continue past a fourth season (though I do know the upcoming series will have more of an ensemble feel to it) but while I'm disappointed to read about this particular spoiler, I'm not actually surprised.

What does everyone else think?

Russell Tovey Interview: http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2011/nov/12/russell-tovey-why-im-leaving-being-human

Series 4 airs on BBC3 from January 2012.

No comments: