Monday, December 05, 2011

The X Factor 2011 - Final Three

Okay, so Misha B's been kicked out and we've been left with these final three people for The X Factor 2011.

Amelia Lily: I like her but I'm not crazy about her, though Gary's comments on her shouting her songs are sounding increasingly ridiculous. I'm not sure I'd like to see her win the show though. That being said, she's been a strong enough performer and if the show was ever going to bring back someone in the first week, Amelia was always going to be the wisest choice.

Little Mix: Tulisa - please stop harping on about them being like regular girls/best friends/etc. If I was going to vote for them, I'd do it on the basis that I actually enjoy them musically. Actually, I do like them and it might be nice to see a group win for once.

Marcus Collins: I like him, he's definitely been the best of a dire bunch of lads we've had this year. Whether or not he wins though is up in the air. I don't think I could take Gary's ego if he did win but at the same time, Marcus is an all rounder, performance wise. Then again, it really doesn't matter who wins because all three of them (plus Janet and Misha B no doubt) will have released singles and albums by 2012 anyways.

The X Factor final airs Saturday and Sunday at 8pm on ITV1/TV3.

No comments: