Saturday, July 13, 2013

Batman: The Animated Series

What can I say? I'm a big kid at heart and if there's one cartoon I loved, it was Batman: The Animated Series.


Sure there has been many Batman related cartoons over the years and I've enjoyed the majority of them (though I have yet to see Beware The Batman) but for me, The Animated Series was kind of the pinnacle of them all. Running for a total of 85 episodes, the series just started off with Bruce Wayne (Kevin Conroy) as the Dark Knight taking out most of Gotham's deadliest of villains before the likes of Dick Grayson/Robin (Loren Lester) and Barbara Gordon/Batgirl (Melissa Gilbert) also joined to help save the day from the likes of the Joker (Mark Hamill), Catwoman (Adrienne Barbeau), Bane (Henry Siva) and Ras Al Ghul (David Warner) to name a few.


More to the point, my own enthusiasm for the Caped Crusader in many of his mediums will result in a few blog posts about him over the next few months as well. Not only will I do some postings about the animated adventures and the live action Adam West series but I also intend to actually get around to watching and reviewing the movies from Tim Burton, Joel Schumacher and Christopher Nolan as well. I hope you enjoy folks.

No comments: