Friday, April 17, 2015

Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice - First Trailer Released

“Tell me, do you bleed? You will.”

With the release of a new trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens yesterday, it does seem a little suspect that DC/Warner Bros would then go and release one for Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice but either way, we got one and it's an interesting enough one.


In the two minute trailer we had various/government types wittering on about power corrupting and people unwisely supporting those in power. Mainly it feels like a Superman bashing spree with even a mocking statue of the hero with the words 'False God' sprayed across it. Then there's the arrival of Ben Affleck's older and grouchier Batman too.


The trailer then ends with that cringe worthy exchange that I typed above. I hate to admit it but the trailer just didn't grab me and I was so looking forward to it. Perhaps I need to see it a few more times, but the rivalry between Batman and Superman just rubs me the wrong way. Perhaps if it didn't come across as so antagonistic, it wouldn't bother me so much. Then again, I'm sure better trailers over the next few months will get me on board though.

Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Trailer: http://daniel-mcdl.tumblr.com/post/116613015778/batman-vs-superman-2016-full-leaked

Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice will be released in cinemas from March 25th 2016.

No comments: